POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : New anim question : New anim question Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  New anim question
From: Dean MacIsaac
Date: 1 May 2000 15:45:14
Message: <390ddeca@news.povray.org>
I've modeled objects for a while now, and I'd like to get into set design,
so I'm building a small simple room.  I put a door on this room.  And I'm
using the anim plugin to animate the door.  Is there any way to tell the
door to rotate on the hinge point, instead of from the middle of the door?
In my model I see 2 sets of XYZ axes one for the scene, and one for the
door.  I will post the model in the binaries group for Moray.  I appreciate
any and all help.

Dean