POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PLC: Logo example : PLC: Logo example Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  PLC: Logo example
From: Rune
Date: 1 May 2000 14:54:32
Message: <390dd2e8@news.povray.org>
As I have said before I think a logo should be simple. I think a logo should
consist of a few colors only, and it must work in black and white too.

When a good logo is designed you can always present that logo in various
ways. Those presentations of the logo can be as detailed as you like, they
can use special effects, and all the colors you want. It is only the logo
itself that must be simple, not the presentations of it.

Here I have attached an example of a logo. There's a black and white version
and a color version. That is the logo itself.

In a reply to this message I will post examples of how that logo could be
presented.

To discuss this go to povray.general and see the thread "PLC: General
qualities of the logo".

Greetings,

Rune

---
Updated April 25: http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk
Containing 3D images, stereograms, tutorials,

Attachments:
Download 'logocolor.jpg' (5 KB) Download 'logobw.jpg' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'logocolor.jpg'
logocolor.jpg

Preview of image 'logobw.jpg'
logobw.jpg