POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI) : Re: Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 2000 00:54:38
Message: <390d0e0e@news.povray.org>
A little strange looking.  Might try rendering a non-cyclic animation
and drop out the last frame manually, sometimes seems to help
these Media Player loops (well, maybe only M.P.).
I don't know if I've ever seen that particular head before.
The leg action looks pretty good just glancing at it quickly here.
Maybe it snaps too late though?  Perhaps more quickened at the
foot/ground contact would be good.
Never mind, I thinks it's the loop throwing me off.

Bob