POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished!! (224Kbu) : Re: Finished!! (224Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished!! (224Kbu)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 May 2000 00:27:53
Message: <390d07c9@news.povray.org>
It's superb.  I had to wonder why I street sign is located there but I
don't think this image should have to be "accurate" since it deals
with fiction.  The buildings are what trouble me most.  Identical.
I can see how they show up better being so much in the background
however explaining them to be such clones might be difficult to pass off.
Didn't someone mention that before? Anyway, that's my only criticism.

Bob