POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process filters source code available : Re: post_process filters source code available Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process filters source code available
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 30 Apr 2000 16:11:57
Message: <390c938d@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote...
> I have posted a .zip file containing the changed source code,
> documentation, and demo files to povray.binaries.programming.

Chris,

I've been playing around with your source (in preperation for the release of
MegaPov 0.5) and I've made a number of modifications/improvements to your
find_edges filter (which you labeled as "not ready for release").  If you'd
like me to send you my changes, let me know.  The changes add anti-aliasing
without the need for two theresholds, as well as removeing a few bugs,
including one that would not permit a radius of 1.

BTW, great work on thse filters.  They are very fun to play with!

-Nathan