POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "Preview" of IRTC entry : Re: "Preview" of IRTC entry Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Preview" of IRTC entry
From: TonyB
Date: 30 Apr 2000 15:29:31
Message: <390c899b@news.povray.org>
I went straight to the images before reading your text. You scared the
bajezus outta me, when I saw the second image. I thought for sure you would
win. Then it hit me that the bottom one was a photograph. That calmed me
down. The top one looks nice, nonetheless. I would have dirtied up the
bricks a bit more, but in general, it looks swell. Good job. And good luck
(with HE Day participating, it kinda defeats the purpose of participating,
but you can always shoot for second place).