POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : blobs and unions : Re: blobs and unions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:22:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: blobs and unions
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 2 May 2000 23:09:06
Message: <390F8A8A.A0C77F65@peak.edu.ee>
Not all features in all patches will get into official POV, of course. But much
of what is currently MegaPOV will make it into POV 3.5
MegaPOV is unique, in that it is more like a collection of patches, from many
different authors, and thus offers a great testbed for integrating new features.
You still have access to all the old features (although some are not entirely
backward compatible) so I think it's definitely worth a shot. It's a bit
experimental, yes - but if you don't like experimenting, I don't see how you can
like POV ;)

--
Margus Ramst

Personal e-mail: mar### [at] peakeduee