POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished!! (224Kbu) : Re: Finished!! (224Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished!! (224Kbu)
From: Karl Pelzer
Date: 2 May 2000 07:30:06
Message: <390EBC98.65DD2B0@t-online.de>
"H.E. Day" wrote:

> Oh, and enjoy.

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy...

In one post you wrote that the beams are just flattened cones and that
it gives you more control. I think this makes it harder because you have
to clip them at the bridge to give the right atmospheric effect. It
looks good but not perfect. Some beams are clipped by the bridge but it
seems that some other beams go through the D/M/F tableau.

But who am I to criticize... I will never do such an excellent job (even
not with moray) 8-[

Karl