POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI) : Re: Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 17:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Running Cyborg (417 Kb b.u. AVI)
From: Wayne Gordon
Date: 1 May 2000 18:37:23
Message: <390E0694.52A55747@flash.net>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:

> pool shark bully.

Yes! You are correct. I traced the code back to the file from
which I stole, errr, borrowed it.

> Cool.  Actually,  a running "walk cycle" I think is easier to make realistic
> than a walking one.

I think you're right. I re-rendered this using a fractional multiplier for all
the motion
controls to see how it would look just walking. Not bad, actually, but the feet
going
through the floor are more obvious now, and I need to set some minimum
parameters
for certain movements to keep him from looking like a zombie.