POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finished!! (224Kbu) : Re: Finished!! (224Kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finished!! (224Kbu)
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 1 May 2000 09:22:28
Message: <390D8590.370D9BAE@inapg.inra.fr>
Alan Kong wrote:

>   Very nice work, H.E.! I wouldn't be too concerned with comparisons of
> other artists' work. That would be like saying which individual piece of
> music makes one classical composer better than another. I prefer to
> critique someone's work on its own merits.

Well said, Alan. My only criticism about H.E.'s latest offering would be
that it tends to raise the level of what can now be expected from Povray to
heights where breathing is difficult !
BTW, what about a new Hall of Fame that would better reflect this kind of
excellency than the present one (which would be kept for historical
purposes) ?
G.