POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TAG Logo example : Re: TAG Logo example Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TAG Logo example
From: David Fontaine
Date: 30 Apr 2000 22:19:08
Message: <390CE905.5955C73D@faricy.net>
Ken wrote:

> No reason to hold back to protect my feelings. Tell me what you really think
> about it.

You sir are a tribute to your hobby. This masterpiece is a true zenith among POV
logos. You have gloriously manifested your infinite wisdom and understanding of all
that is POV. Yours is a towering pantheon in the POV logo industry. Kudos to you
sir, and kudos again.

--
David Fontaine     <dav### [at] faricynet>    ICQ 55354965
Please visit my website: http:/www.faricy.net/~davidf/