POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau) : Re: MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MediaGames 2 (~63.1kau)
From: Alex McMurray
Date: 30 Apr 2000 20:00:46
Message: <390CC6BB.D2A8D05A@melbpc.org.au>
TonyB wrote:

> Here's another in the series. I might get used to coming up with these.
> They're simple, yet beautiful. enjoy. :)

Like everyone else, I most certainly did, wonderful image.
I am playing around with height fields and out of curiosity, used your image
to create the scene below.
Just a basic h/f, 100 x 100 x 10, with waterlevel set a 0, and a single light
source, and a granite texture, nothing fancy, but it does present
posibilities.   (btw) it took me a while to realize that the rocky crags at
the bottom were created by your signature.
[Image]

--
  ,-._|\  Alex McMurray
 /  Oz  \ ale### [at] melbpcorgau               Melbourne PC User Group.

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmailug.jpeg.jpg' (71 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmailug.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmailug.jpeg.jpg