POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Photon Troubles - Success! : oxymoron [Re: Photon Troubles - Success!] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:24:54 EDT (-0400)
  oxymoron [Re: Photon Troubles - Success!]
From: Marco Semprini
Date: 30 Apr 2000 06:47:49
Message: <390C0F0A.CBA0EE41@libero.adhoc.net>
David Cook wrote:

> [..] as my desktop wallpaper (is that an oxymoron?)

Whoa! great language knowledge: i didn't think such words were so diffuse.  ;)
[Of course if "desktop" word wasn't your PC, it'd be an oxymoron]
And it's an arcane coincidence that just yesterday i have completed my first
trance track
whose title is... "Oxymoron"  :))
And here is as attachment the cover i have made for it.
the mp3 will be release this week-end.. or so i hope  :PPP

Bye

--
     Oblique strategies
no. 68: Repetition is a form of change.