POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TAG Logo example : TAG Logo example Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:22:11 EDT (-0400)
  TAG Logo example
From: Ken
Date: 30 Apr 2000 01:51:46
Message: <390BC757.847A48B8@pacbell.net>
Discussing the POV-Ray logo competition in .general I mentioned the fact
I thought the rules for the last competition too limiting artistically.
The attached image is one I was working on for the POV-Ray TAG. While
it may be a little over kill for an actual logo it does show what you
can do with a concept if you really put your mind to it.

Consider this an unfinished piece of work (that may never be finished).

Attachments:
Download 'tag5logo.jpg' (42 KB)

Preview of image 'tag5logo.jpg'
tag5logo.jpg