POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : post_process suggestions? : Re: post_process suggestions? Server Time
2 Sep 2024 12:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: post_process suggestions?
From: Sigmund Kyrre Aas
Date: 28 Apr 2000 18:06:00
Message: <390A0B46.AEDCEB12@stud.ntnu.no>
Chris Huff wrote:
> This sounds like the "highlight/midtone/shadow level adjustment" filter
> which is still in the "to-do" list. I would like to make a filter which

Catching up on the other threads here I found that you've already mentioned
this. Levels wouldn't be the same as highlight/midtone/shadow because it's
dynamic; it changes according to the darkest/brightest pixel. The
highlight/midtone/shadow will change the colour values regardless of the image.
I think this could make the levels process very useful since we don't have the
fast preview capabilites of image editing programs.

sig.