POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : MediaGames 2: the animation (662kbu) : MediaGames 2: the animation (662kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:27:56 EDT (-0400)
  MediaGames 2: the animation (662kbu)
From: TonyB
Date: 28 Apr 2000 11:53:13
Message: <3909b3e9@news.povray.org>
Here's my pathetic attempt at an animation. I hope you somewhat enjoy it.
Forgive the high compression ratio, but it was the only way to make it fit
here. Please, if you have any suggestions for this animation, make them. I
want it to look really pretty. I might even chain several of these in a row
and an music. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mgmz2.mpg' (662 KB)