POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light Cycles - TRON (48kb) : Re: Light Cycles - TRON (48kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 12:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light Cycles - TRON (48kb)
From: Robert Alan Byer
Date: 26 Apr 2000 14:40:15
Message: <3906F1BE.1AFA2504@mail.ourservers.net>
I think the front wheel of the cycles is too wide.  (I'll have to grab
the laser disk off the shelf and check).  I think someone alreay
mentioned this but the general background was always dark and the
objects emitted their own soft light.

Other than those, it's great.  Make the whole collection of characters
and we'll do our own version of POV-TRON :}

--

 | Robert Alan Byer         | "I don't want to take over the world,  |