POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : inverse kinematics : Re: Tree Designer [Was:Re: inverse kinematics] Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tree Designer [Was:Re: inverse kinematics]
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 25 Apr 2000 21:23:55
Message: <39064606.2D8D862E@mninter.net>
Actually, to be perfectly accurate, he's not allowed to release the source code,
whatever teh program is written in...thats why I suggested a plugin api as an
alternative to free source.

--
You Know You've Been Raytracing Too Long When:
 You purchase Toy Story for inspiration- Then do a better version for fun.