POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Need Milli-POV : Re: Need Milli-POV Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:13:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need Milli-POV
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 25 Apr 2000 19:21:26
Message: <39062852.9E574715@ibm.net>
Thank you for the insight... well it doesn't look like this will be happening
anytime soon.  Maybe something for Pov-ray version 10 :)

The quality or mosaic preview are nice but they still fall short when I need
both passable quality and rendering speed at the same time.  My current
project ( a physics motion simulation study) will probably take upwards of 1
week to render even with the best possible optimizations I can add to my code.

Andrew C