POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereo tram (25k bfu) : Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:23:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereo tram (25k bfu)
From: Alf Peake
Date: 25 Apr 2000 18:34:29
Message: <39061d75@news.povray.org>
The red body and blue seats inside this tram seem to make it unsuitable for funny
glasses.
Even a minimum jpeg compression of 1 in PSPro screws up the thin red edges. I'm
shelving
this idea for now although it does work with other subjects.

For anyone interested I have uploaded the best I have managed, a 640*382 194k PNG,
here:
http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/pix1/tram-3d.png

Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alf_Peake/

Alf Peake <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> wrote in message
> Trying some stereo stuff. This is the first I've managed that does not come with a
> headache. Red is left eye, cyan is right. I rotated camera between a 2-frame
animation
and