POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi> : Re: The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi> Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:31:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Quantum POV Unit <266k avi>
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Apr 2000 20:47:30
Message: <3904eb22@news.povray.org>
That's the "video conferencing" codec.  Apparently I only got it when installing a
netcam so it's probably not going to be on all computers.
You can get it though netcam or not, either at MS (as said) or here:
http://support.intel.com/support/createshare/camerapack/CODINSTL.htm
The codec isn't intended for "fast-motion" I've read.

Bob

news:MPG### [at] newsstmuccom...