POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] : Re: A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:24:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Apr 2000 20:35:06
Message: <3904e83a@news.povray.org>
"Mike Weber" <mik### [at] pyxiscom> wrote in message
| The part I like better in this one is the rows of vegetation on the ground.
| Seems that the tornado is moving too quickly along the ground.

Actually dirt there, supposed to be freshly plowed furrows but the scale is off.
Since
you
mentioned it though I'm going to add some starting crops in when I rescale.
The motion is greatly sped up across the ground for "action", however it might not be
too wrong on the rotation.  Something I should maybe try and apply more realism too,
I agree.

Bob