POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : helix animation : Re: helix animation Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: helix animation
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Apr 2000 17:20:02
Message: <39036902@news.povray.org>
Neat-o.  No idea how you did the turbulent colors.  I would have thought it
was done with 'blob' components which have individual textures, but I've
never seen the boundaries anything but smooth.
This animation could be better if made more loopable, the sky being what's
causing it not to be.  You might try to 'phase' the 'color_map' instead of
rotate the sky at all.  Hmmm, but then it wouldn't be turning... oh well, I don't
have any other ideas.

Bob