POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) : Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 20:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Birthday Ken! (~118kau)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 22 Apr 2000 19:30:29
Message: <39023615@news.povray.org>
"Ken" <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in message news:39020359.C1D84DD7@pacbell.net...
| Peter Popov wrote:
|
| > I have a fluffy toy hedgehog called Bozo (you have to see it and
| > you'll have to admit it's the only name I could give him :) ) and a
| > smaller one called Ken.
|
| Ken, the hedgehog. How touching....

A nephew of mine got himself a pet hedgehog a little while ago.
Seeing this I got started wondering again why a hedgehog!
I never heard of such a domesticated animal before that.
Oh sure, there's Sonic the Hedgehog in video games but I never thought they sold the
live
things at pet stores.  Just seems so strange, and the idea of a toy one is only a
little
less strange to me  ;-)
Well, both are less strange until it's a Ken the Hedgehog toy.

Bob