POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Happy Easter! : Re: Happy Easter! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Easter!
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 22 Apr 2000 17:03:05
Message: <39021389$1@news.povray.org>
Umm. I'm not sure what you're asking about, but if you mean the artist, i
dunno. I might have the link somewhere at my place (at my parents now) but I
don't know. :-/ Anyways.

Sheesh. I think I ate just a little bit too much candy tonight. Kinda
easter-tradition at my place ... Lots of macipane (correct? don't think so,
but..) and ...

Well, you get the idea.

Simen.