POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] : Re: A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:31:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1]
From: ryan constantine
Date: 22 Apr 2000 03:18:00
Message: <390152B6.B511C9A@yahoo.com>
looks better.  have you looked at the movie twister lately?  i'm sure
you could get ideas from that.  if you have a dvdrom drive, there are
ways to get still images from dvds to your computer so you can study the
effects upclose.  i have about 3000 images from star trek first contact
spanning about 3 and 1/2 minutes.  it's very enlightening.  since i'm
working on the xwing right now, i wish star wars was on dvd.  vhs just
doesn't cut it for closeup comparisons.  anyway, good luck with the
tornado, i'm interested to see how far you take it.