POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quantum POV Unit <77k jpg> : Re: Quantum POV Unit <77k jpg> Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quantum POV Unit <77k jpg>
From: Eric Freeman
Date: 22 Apr 2000 01:48:38
Message: <39013d36$1@news.povray.org>
"Paul Vanukoff" <van### [at] primenetcom> wrote in message

> That's neat. I like the whole primary color/primary
> axis thing going on there. I think it'd be cool to
> render the particles as media with a bright glowy
> center. Put a green on black grid behind it and
> superimpose some scientific looking data in the
> lower left corner or something. Then animate the
> particles rotating. :)

I have several different materials for the big sphere, the orbiting colors,
and the background.  I haven't tried media (yet).  I have the code for
animation in place, maybe I'll post an animation in the proper group.

Eric
http://www.datasync.com/~ericfree
"I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it."
- Erwin Schrodinger talking about Quantum Mechanics.