POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : ETA of MegaPov .5 and a request. : Re: ETA of MegaPov .5 and a request. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:19:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ETA of MegaPov .5 and a request.
From: Andre
Date: 21 Apr 2000 19:29:52
Message: <3900e470@news.povray.org>
what about beign able to give the ior a denstity?  it would be really good
for rising steam...
what I have in mind is pretty much like the density we have for density
nowadays, but for IOR.  I have no knowledge of programming, so I dont know
if i'm asking to  much.

Thanks for even considering thinking about maybe trying to do this (complex,
huh?)

Andre