POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : SplineTree (possibly) improvements ... : Re: Wrong file dragged/dropped ... Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wrong file dragged/dropped ...
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 21 Apr 2000 18:11:24
Message: <3900D207.19551BD4@ibm.net>
Jan,

The changes do certainly look interesting, and the image posted looks great.
I had thought about changing some of the branch generation mechanism but
never got around to it.  I will probably include such features in the next
version (if its OK with you!)

Also there is a new version I think you missed, well actually I forgot to
post it... Version 1.2 has support for official Pov and includes its own
spline functions so the macro can free up the memory used by splines (which
MegaPov can't do).
http://povplace.addr.com/files/

Andrew C