POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] : A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:26:23 EDT (-0400)
  A better(?) tornado [~94KB Mpeg-1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Apr 2000 06:19:05
Message: <39002b19@news.povray.org>
I question it being better than my previous attempt at it mainly because of the
multiple
media containers used seem to almost defy a harmonious coexistence.
I struggled to get the three parts to blend together and had to settle for this.
The 3 parts are the funnel, dust plume and whatever the secondary, halo funnel is
called.
 To make a more suitable environment I darkened the sky and added a farm house
however this is still a quick test only so no AA and small res (160,120), also
fast-motion
at just 60 frames.
If it's better or worse I wouldn't mind at all hearing either comment, thanks.

Bob
--
omniVerse http://users.aol.com/persistenceofv/all.htm

Post a reply to this message