POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Radiosity play : Re: Radiosity play Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:13:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity play
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Apr 2000 23:44:11
Message: <38ffce8b@news.povray.org>
"Lewis" <nle### [at] netvisionnetil> wrote in message

| I adjusted the contrast a bit with paint shop pro. How can I make the
| contrast better (higher) by changing stuff in the scene?

I always increase 'assumed_gamma' and either raise the 'diffuse' in object textures or
put
a higher 'ambient_light' (more than 1) into 'global_settings' depending on what is
intended.
Looks as though in your render those radiosity lights are embedded fairly deep into
the grid
and that it (the grid) isn't being affected much by them either.  If you were wanting
it all to
glow more I guess you'd have to lighten the grid pigment.  But that's just a guess.

Bob