POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tornado, cyclone, twister, whatever [~128KB Mpeg1] : Re: Tornado, cyclone, twister, whatever [~128KB Mpeg1] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 19:36:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tornado, cyclone, twister, whatever [~128KB Mpeg1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 20 Apr 2000 03:11:11
Message: <38fead8f$1@news.povray.org>
Like so many other people I too have nothing but trouble dealing with media.
Either it's too thin or too thick, too bright or too dark.  Same goes for this one,
that funnel part wasn't intended to show through the plume of dust.
You should see what happens when the light source is behind it compared to in front.
If in back of it then it's like a fire instead.
Thanks for looking.

Bob