POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! : Re: Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist!
From: Alf Peake
Date: 19 Apr 2000 19:09:24
Message: <38fe3ca4@news.povray.org>
I most certainly was not suggesting you were an expereinced pover posing as a beginer.
apologise if I gave that impression. In fact I meant to convey awe and admiration. If
can't hope to achieve work like your post then I should forsake povray and do
something
easier. Have you tried knitting socks?? I have. Its easy. But how many would you have
knit to get a matched pair? ;)

Alf

Geoffrey Potvin <gpo### [at] istarca> wrote in message news:38fa7145@news.povray.org...
<snip>
> I know this is a mixed group and everyone here will be at different skill
> levels. I appreciate the compliment and hope I haven't slighted anyone by
> posting this image as "amateur".
<snip>