POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bug in Animplugin : Re: Bug in Animplugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:29:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug in Animplugin
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 18 Apr 2000 05:58:46
Message: <38fc31d6@news.povray.org>
I hadn't noticed! - i usually prepare all my scene componants before i even
think of doing an anim, and if i want to anim something just to see what it
looks like i usually make a seperate mdl file for it and test it there,
recreating the movement in the 'final' mdl..

i did have (till my backup shot itself) a mdl file where the camera and
light rotated about the origin, allowning me to place and scale any oblect i
liked in the center, and to a 360deg rotation anim really quickly - i found
it really good for getting a look at an object...

but alas that file is gone, and i havnt had chance to make another..

Rick