POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Lighting problems. : Re: Lighting problems. Server Time
2 Sep 2024 06:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lighting problems.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 17 Apr 2000 20:34:31
Message: <38fbad97@news.povray.org>
There's an even easier way maybe.  I neglected to mention using phong 1
phong_size 0.1 before, would probably saturate the object enough while still
being fully transparent to the inside light source.  However having tried it
there seems to be problems in getting any reflection or other texturing to show.

Bob