POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The one and only "preview". (65kbu) : Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 22:28:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The one and only "preview". (65kbu)
From: David Heys
Date: 17 Apr 2000 11:59:28
Message: <38fb34e0@news.povray.org>
Hey H.E.,

Great image! I really shouldn't be looking at it, as I'm a panel judge, but
since you're still tweeking it, I guess it's o.k. <grin>

Couple of suggestions...

1) Add a touch of variance between the two bots. I don't mean make different
parts on each. What I mean is move the blue camera lens a bit on one to make
it different from the other. Extend the armatures on the front bot. Things
like that.

2) You've got some nice weathering on the bullboards, but the basic shape is
too perfect. Maybe have part of the POV ad peeling up off the board? Maybe
crumple a corner of one of them?

Overall the scene is wonderful. I look forward to the completed scene.

David