POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Violet dawn (142K) : Re: Violet dawn (142K) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 14:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Violet dawn (142K)
From: Simen Kvaal
Date: 17 Apr 2000 10:42:59
Message: <38fb22f3@news.povray.org>
Come on! This is WAY COOL! I am planning something like this myself, for my
home-burned cd with ... ambient music... heh.

Beautiful composition. It is so much movement in the picture. I really like
the way those ...erm.... stripes point down at the ... erm... city... And
the balance amongst the objects is great. Really good texturing, too. (I'll
never learn that myself, however.)

Maybe a suggestion, if I have to: I believe this image would be really cool,
say in a root-five format. (that is dimensions [n, n/sqrt(5)]). Try it,
maybe it works!

BTW, how did you do the sky?

Simen.

Margus Ramst skrev i meldingen <38FAF671.2D3BF203@peak.edu.ee>...