POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! : Re: Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist! Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:26:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Typewriter ...inspiration to persist!
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 2000 07:11:12
Message: <38f99fd0@news.povray.org>
Oh wow, I envy you greatly.  I have some old typewriters and this looks pretty
good to me.  I couldn't help notice the space bar missing it's hinged levers.
Even a poor condition typewriter I have here isn't rusty like this rendered one.
It looks in bad shape if it weren't for the like-new parts  :-)
I can only hope I will be inspired to try making one too.  I'm sure that wasn't
easy to CSG together in POV-Ray (or any other modeler/renderer).

Bob