POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tripods - Finished ? (82Kb) : Tripods - Finished ? (82Kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:33 EDT (-0400)
  Tripods - Finished ? (82Kb)
From: Peter Houston
Date: 13 Apr 2000 10:08:10
Message: <38f5d4ca@news.povray.org>
Same Tripods, different city.

Thanks to everyone for the input, comments and help.

Credits:-
Chris Colefax for City.inc, this is the default city (I must get around to
creating my own building objects).

H.E. Day for his excellent Real Explosion code, I can't wait to see how this
progresses.  It would be nice if the explosions gave off light, I had to
fake the reflections on the tripods, and I couldn't get the lighting right
to show on the buildings

Glenn McCarter and N.B., I took the smoke from their Strike at Pearl Harbour
IRTC entry, thanks to whoever reminded me of that.

If anyone is interested in the code, I'll post it.  Eventually I'll put it
up on my web site.

Mmmm....what to do next.....

Regards,

Peter H.