POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hallway WIP3 (~125kau) : Hallway WIP3 (~125kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Hallway WIP3 (~125kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 13 Apr 2000 00:34:33
Message: <38f54e59@news.povray.org>
OK, guys, here's the latest version. I've finally decided that there will be
two (2) final versions of this image (a first for me). One version will
feature a shiny, brand new hallway, with all the buttons and lights and
other nice stuff operational. The other version will be rusted and decayed,
with water at the bottom, at an angle, with light streaming in through the
window. What do you think?

Please give me your comments and opinions. Bye, now. :)

PS: I know that the panel for opening the door is still not there, don't
fret. I also know that the pipes still need gauges and valves. Relax.
They'll be there.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wip3.jpg' (88 KB)