POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tripods Again (81kb) : Tripods Again (81kb) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:26:34 EDT (-0400)
  Tripods Again (81kb)
From: Peter Houston
Date: 12 Apr 2000 06:05:15
Message: <38f44a5b@news.povray.org>
Using v.05 of HE Days Real Explosion, I converted it to a macro, as this
scene uses about 4 altogether.  This version is a definite improvement, it
even renders faster :) this image took about 2/3 the time of the last one.

I would still like to put some black smoke clouds in the background, I
thought of using media in a column of hollow spheres or a blob, but I
haven't had much experience with media and even less with MegaPOV media,  I
would really appreciate the help.

Or if anyone knows how to do it with textures or isosurfaces (I wish I
understood them).

Regards,

Peter H.

Post a reply to this message