POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture : Re: HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP! I need a brushed aluminum texture
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 10 Apr 2000 02:10:26
Message: <38f17052@news.povray.org>
Andy wrote in message <38F0AA84.7AD39BF2@uncc.edu>...
>I need to present a model to some folks this week and all my attempts at
>a brushed aluminum texture have been less than appealing. Does anyone
>have something whipped up already to donate to the cause? I'll post the
>finished model in p.b.i when I get it finished.
>
>Thanks,
>Andy

There's a simple one on my web site. (URL in sig) Go to about half
way down the models page and get swords.inc. I got
the texture from somewhere, can't remember where.

It's not great, but might help at least.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza              * Reality.dat not found         *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/ * Attempting to reboot universe *
* Document program code? Why do you think it's called code?        *