POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) : Re: "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 9 Apr 2000 14:38:12
Message: <38f0ce14@news.povray.org>
>Big improvement from the last version. Still needs something in the ceiling
>to justify the large amount of space there. The blue sky showing through
the
>fan looks a bit misplaced I think. I like the sterile look, hope you don't
>plan to add too 'messy' textures.

I just got tired of black on the bg, so I changed it to blue. All that is
temporary, of course. Oh, and I hope heavy, thick rust isn't too messy. Like
I said before, I plan on making several, alternate versions of this image.
Same view, possibly same lighting, but different textures. Something like a
"before" and "after".