POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) : Re: "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 9 Apr 2000 02:12:59
Message: <38f01f6b@news.povray.org>
>I think I liked the shape of the first archway better.

The arch is exactly the same. I only changed the doorway. The beams, as I
said, were an overshot.

>I didn't think the
>empty space above it was a problem, either, gave it a nice sense of scale.

Oh, it was never a problem, just another one of those overshots that I left
in. It will stay in. I'm still trying to decide what to put up there.

>The pipes are looking good.

Great.

>Can't really say whether I like the fans a lot.

Me neither. That's why I'm still working on them. I kinda want to do
everything and put everything where it's supposed to be, and then go about
fine-tuning things.

>Hard to tell without the textures.

Those will come last of all. First will be the modelling.