POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) : "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:28:09 EDT (-0400)
  "B-Movie" Hallway WIP2 (~121kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 9 Apr 2000 01:10:27
Message: <38f010c3@news.povray.org>
Here's the latest rendering. I didn't intend for the beams around the door
to look like that. They were too thin, so I pumped them up and sent it to
render. I seem to have overshot (by a lot). :P I'm thinking of improvements
on the fans. I will soon add some new parts to the pipes, as per Ken's
suggestion. (I haven't forgotten the panels and other decorations, but those
will come later.) My next big decision is what to put "up there". Oh, and
since adding this to my messages seems to help for more people to respond,
I'll say it again: Please give me plenty of opinions and suggestions. Thanks
again. :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wip2.jpg' (86 KB)