POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rombot : Re: Rombot Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:29:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rombot
From: Charles Krause
Date: 9 Apr 2000 00:46:14
Message: <38f00b16@news.povray.org>
>> By the way, I must thank you for opening my eyes to a "higher"
understanding
>> or textures and modeling.  Your last source post intrigued me to the
point
>> of browsing MegaPov's help file and studying its abilities in earnest.
>> There's a lot to learn, but I've got all the time in the world...
>
>Gee, what do you say to something like this? Umm.  Glad I could help.
>
>--
>H.E. Day

He's not the only one :) I saw some of the work you were producing, and
realized "Damn! This program can do some wicked stuff if one knows how!".
While I might not have your native artistic ability, it HAS prompted me to
sit down with 'stack o' documentation' and finally try to learn how to use
this raytracer _properly_ rather than just tinker with it.