POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rombot : Re: Rombot Server Time
3 Oct 2024 00:27:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rombot
From: Chris S
Date: 8 Apr 2000 23:20:05
Message: <38eff6e5$1@news.povray.org>
> Wow!  That's cool!  Send me the source-code, please!
> For the eyes, try a high phong number 2 or above.
>
> --
> H.E. Day

:::Stands back:::  Seriously?  No offense, but that's like the mountain
swaying to the wind, if you'll forgive my analogy.  Drop me a line if your
really interested; I'd be more than happy.  Anyway, it's somewhat
large...textures, models or both?

By the way, I must thank you for opening my eyes to a "higher" understanding
or textures and modeling.  Your last source post intrigued me to the point
of browsing MegaPov's help file and studying its abilities in earnest.
There's a lot to learn, but I've got all the time in the world...

-Chris-