POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] : Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1] Server Time
2 Oct 2024 16:31:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got bored the other day... - Classic_Icon.ico [0/1]
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Apr 2000 17:53:02
Message: <38efaa3e@news.povray.org>
Glad you could make it, welcome.
It would probably have been best to just upload the Bmp instead of Ico, since
the idea is to see it here.  Although unless you know already other larger Bmp
files may as well be taboo so Jpg is the preferred choice.  More to know if you
haven't read the povray.frequently-asked-questions group here yet, will tell
plenty about things at these newsgroups.

Bob

news:MPG### [at] newsstmuccom...