POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) : Re: New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 7 Apr 2000 22:33:21
Message: <38ee9a71@news.povray.org>
>Keep it black and white.  It has a good B-movie feel.

Hmm... no, thanks!

>How about pipes branching up or left?

The pipes will stay where they are... I think...

>A control panel with knobs, valves and lamps.

I might add a panel somewhere next to the exit. I will probably add a lamp,
but I'm not sure about that. You know how I like for the light to come
through the windows. :)

>A Van Der Graaf Generator.

I haven't the foggiest what one of those looks like.

>The Metropolis robot.

<blank stare> Huh? Does it have anything to do with Superman?

>A pair of glowing eyes underneath the platform.

I don't think so...

Thanks for your comments. :)