POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) : New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau) Server Time
2 Oct 2024 18:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  New Hallway WIP 1 (~122kau)
From: TonyB
Date: 7 Apr 2000 21:00:16
Message: <38ee84a0@news.povray.org>
Here's a little something I cooked up today. I've been fooling around with
the idea in my head for a while now, and yesterday night decided to do it
today (sleepy, long week). Anyway, I haven't had much time for POVing due to
University, and I feel like I'm "loosing it". I'm not POVing like I used to.
:( I haven't added any textures to anything yet (which is weird, because
that's where I usually start). I hope you like it. Please give me plenty of
opinions and suggestions. Any good texture contributions will be greatly
appreciated.

PS: Since this is a WIP, don't worry about the two pipes on the right
intersecting, that will be fixed soon. Ignore any weird looking shadows too,
those will be gone as well.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'wip1.jpg' (86 KB)